Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 343

I am grateful for so many things today. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately but there was a good side to that this morning having a couple of hours chat with James. It was so good to catch up with him and to see his happy face. I also spent the day texting Brock back and forth as he did a marathon 250 km bike ride. It was wonderful following him all the way as well as get some amazing photos. Thanks to mum who sent me an earlier text to let me know that was what he was up to.
Then out of the blue today I also got a lovely text from Jack. It just said simply "I love you". Makes my heart sing!
I also managed to get my stitching girls Christmas presents finished - such a huge weight off my shoulders. Probably the reason I haven't been able to sleep.
All in all - a great day that I am very grateful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment