Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

Most of my shifts at work are nights... and sometimes I leave work so late in the morning, it's daylight..... like today. This is the scene on the way home from work...
The day has already started, people are on the move, the sun is definitely up....
I drive past this farm nearly every day and it wasn't that long ago that this gorgeous little foal was balancing precariously on her long, gangly legs, staying very close to Mum....look at her now!

I am grateful for where I live... on acreage, in a quiet rural setting, on a tiny no-through road.....horses, goats and sheep our nearest neighbours, lots of trees and birds, peace and quiet... it allowed me to get a few hours sleep this morning, even though the sun was up and they day had started.

Thank you for the peace and quiet and for the beautiful place where I live.....

No comments:

Post a Comment